Sunday, September 16, 2012

Saluki Art

Bella
All wrapped up in her stylish winter coat. :)

Over the past few months I've been getting some practice when it comes to digital art, with my favourite subject (aside from a lot of fan art for fun) being the Saluki. I've found that this year I've been coming on in leaps and bounds with regards to my technique. My intention is to sell my art as greeting cards once I've built up my gallery a bit more.

This one was a gift to a friend, of her lovely dogs. :)
Jack, Ulla and Rusty

And these two are just for my own pleasure.
Saluki

Salukis

Since my last post I've visited Zombi with her beautiful baby girl, I'll post some photos in a blog soon. It was so lovely to see Zombi with her little one, caring for her so well. It's going to be wonderful to be able to watch an infant chimpanzee grow up in such a nice environment.

Bella demands that she be included in this post in a greater capacity than just one photo, so here's another couple of her with her Greyhound friend, Elvis. Since then, she's made yet another Greyhound playmate, Katie, who is being fostered by a friend of mine and waiting for her forever home.

Elvis and Bella

Elvis and Bella

This is the beautiful Katie. Bella took an instant liking to her!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment