Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello!

I've started this blog to post about anything interesting I might be up to, rather than using my two other blogs. Expect to see lots of posts about apes, Salukis and other interesting things.

I visited Monarto Zoo to see the chimpanzees for the first time since January on Thursday. They are so amazing to watch and I love photographing them. There was a bit of displaying from the alpha male Tsotsi during the day, but mostly everyone was pretty chilled out.

 Very soon I will be going on holiday to Perth for about a week, visiting my dad. I'm really looking forward to it but I think I'm going to miss Bella A LOT! She will be staying with a very good friend, Dimity, and her lovely Greyhound boy, Elvis, whom Bella adores. I think I will miss Bella more than she's going to miss me! While in Perth, I'm hoping to visit Perth Zoo so there may be some photos added to the blog in a week or so of the beautiful animals there. We're also going to the theatre to see the musical 'Mary Poppins', which I am super excited about- the film is one of my favourites and I LOVE musicals. :D


 One of my favourite photos from my recent visit to Monarto Zoo was this one of Zombi's (the eldest female)hands and feet. I took it while she was relaxing indoors.I also love this one of the beautiful Galatea, who is my favourite chimp.
  Zombi 

 
Galatea

No comments:

Post a Comment